“The whole purpose of spiritual direction is to penetrate beneath the surface of a person’s life, to get behind the facade of conventional gestures and attitudes which are presented to the world, and to bring out the person’s inner spiritual freedom . . .” Thomas Merton
Please enjoy this relaxation meditation.
Transform your life with spiritual coaching…
Spiritual coaching is a conversation. It is an exchange where we deal with your day-to-day life to open the soul to the sunlight of the spirit.
The journey often starts with a nudge:
· My life is a mess.
· I am in a painful relationship.
· I am struggling with aging.
· I am confused and scared with what’s happening in the world.
· I have so much, but something is missing.
This can be an invitation to start a spiritual journey or to go deeper on your current path. Transformation starts with a longing to awaken to a new Presence, a new way to be in the world.
What Will Spiritual Coaching Do For You?
· Create opportunities for finding or deepening your relationship with the Divine.
· Learn ancient practices that uses daily life for your inner work.
· Cultivate acceptance of yourselves, your life situation and know the peace and joy that reside within your soul which creates positive change.
A Spiritual Coach is someone…
· to discuss confidential issues with, that aren’t part of everyday conversation, but your soul is leading you to explore.
· who listens deeply, with non judgement and accepts you totally where you are.
· who supports, encourages and inspires you.
In my mid 20’s life turned me upside down. I was searching for answers which traditional religion failed to give me. This started me on my search for truth, for needing more than religious doctrine. I wanted a deep faith that worked and a connection to my creator. I wanted to learn how to live consciously and love.
I discovered the mystics from all major faiths, and I began to read and study their profound wisdom and truths. Curiosity led me to study New Thought writers, Buddhism, Hinduism, Native American spirituality, and evangelical Christianity. I have been fortunate to work with some of the iconic spiritual teachers of our time: Father Thomas Keating, Rev. Cynthia Bourgeault, James Finley, Richard Rohr, and Caroline Myss. I have established my spiritual home in the Contemplative Wisdom Tradition.
During the last forty years, I earned a Masters in Theology, with an emphasis in body/mind healing. I am certified as a life coach and as a spiritual coach. I performed Chaplin and hospice work and facilitated a monthly healing-prayer group for years.